Lasercut Sawblade with clock face & car cut into it.
These measure about 18″ (45cm) in diameter. Clockface is 1mm Mild steel, as is the optional back plate. These can be supplied featuring any car from our ever expanding range, check out the silhouette gallery. If you want something different we can work from a photograph or drawing, this would involve an extra £12.00 Tracing charge, just add it to the basket & let us know what you want.
This is where it gets a little complicated , so pay attention!
The clocks are supplied in a pick ‘n mix fashion to suit individual requirements & pockets.
- The plain, mild steel, unpainted clock face on it’s own is £22.
- If you want it powder coated that’s an extra £12 (Add powder coating to your basket).
- The plain, mild steel, unpainted back plate (Shown white in the photographs) is £6.
- Again, if you want it powder coated that’s an extra £12 (Add another Powder coating to your basket).
- The clock mechanism is £6, although you could buy one for half that from Ebay.
So, if you want a complete clock as shown in the photos, you need to select the face of your choice, a backplate, 2 lots of powder coating & a mechanism, total cost £58.
If you want to paint it yourself & buy your own mechanism, just select the face of your choice & a backplate, total cost £28.
The backplate is not totally necessary but some of the mechanism may be visible without it. The mechanism is not for outdoor use.